1×50 gr NESCAFE Classic Decaf
Preparation of Instant Iced Nescafe Frappe
- Pour 10-15ml of water in the shaker (water in step 1 plays an important role in creating qualitative foam. A very small quantity will not produce enough foam while a large quantity will produce soapy foam.)
- Add two tea-spoonfuls of NESCAFE Classic and one tea-spoonful of sugar, or more if desired.
- Shake strongly until all the water becomes foam. Potential use of an electric hand mixer, instead of a shaker, will make a more nice, shiny and creamy foam.
- Pour into a glass of 250ml, add 3-4 ice cubes and chilled water to fill the glass for black NESCAFE Frappe. For white NESCAFE Frappe, add 20-30ml chilled milk. Ideal serving temperature is 10 degrees Celsius.
Preparation of instant hot Nescafe Frappe
- In a mug add 1-2 teaspoons of coffee & if you like 1 or more teaspoons of sugar
- Fill it up with hot water
- Mix it with the spoon & enjoy!
Enjoy your aromatic coffee hot or cold !